Vehicle Sales Vs Competitors
- Chinese EV Makers Vs Tesla In Sales, Valuation, And Growth RatesCompare Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto with Tesla in several statistics which include the EV deliveries, revenue per vehicle sold and market valuation per car delivered.
- Why Doesn’t Nio Inc Stock Pay Cash Dividends?Does Nio pay a dividend? Find out the factors that prevent the company from declaring dividends.
Revenue And Profitability
- Nio Revenue Breakdown, Vehicle Margin And ProfitabilityNio Inc.'s sales by segment, growth rates, profit, and vehicle margins. Discover also Nio's revenue forecast in 2023, operating profit and margin.
Debt, Cash, Payments Due And Credit Rating
- Nio Debt, Cash, Payment Due And Credit RatingExplore Nio Inc's liquidity and leverage ratios. Discover the debt-to-equity ratio, net debt, debt maturity date, interest coverage, etc.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Nio, Li Auto and Xpeng Margins And Profitability Vs TeslaCompare Chinese EV companies' margins and profitability with Tesla's. These include the gross margin, vehicle margin, operating margin, and net profit margin.
- Nio, Xpeng, Li Auto And Tesla’s R&D Spending ComparisonCompare Chinese EV makers such as Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto's research and development costs with Tesla. Find out the growth rates, ratio to revenue and expenses.
- Tesla, Li Auto, Xpeng And Nio’s Cash Flow ComparisonCompare the cash metrics, including net cash from operating and financing activities, free cash flow and cash conversion rate, for Chinese EV companies with that of Tesla.
- Xpeng, Li Auto And Nio’s Debt And Cash Vs TeslaComparison of total debt, net debt, cash on hand, debt to equity ratio, debt to asset ratio and capital structure of Xpeng, Li Auto and Nio with that of Tesla.