Vehicle Sales And Market Share
- Tracking General Motors Vehicle Wholesale Number By RegionExplore GM's numbers of vehicles delivered in North America and globally. Discover also the vehicle average selling price (ASP), growth rates, and revenue.
- GM Vehicle Sales And Market Share By Region And CountryGeneral Motors' worldwide and global sales, market share, and growth rates in North America., China, and Brazil. Read also GM's electric vehicle (EV) sales in the U.S.
- GM U.S. Sales And Market Share For Truck, Car, SUV And EVDiscover General Motors' truck, sedan, and crossover, as well as the EV retail volumes and market share numbers in the U.S. Find out also the sales growth rates.
- GM China Sales, Revenue, Profit Margin, And Market ShareGeneral Motors' China Joint Ventures financial results. Discover GM's China car sales, revenue, profit, and market share. Find out GM's JV ownership and investment value.
- 5 Reasons GM Is A Good Dividend Stock And 5 It Is NotIs General Motors a good dividend stock? How safe GM's cash dividends are? Find out here the 5 factors that say it is and the other 5 that say it is not.
- GM Market Cap And Stock Valuation Vs PeersDiscover General Motors' stock valuation from ratios such as price to sales and earning, as well as share price target based on analyst and discounted cash flow.
- Is General Motors Stock Worth Buying At $60?Is GM a good stock to buy now? Discover if GM's stock is worth your investment from the topics of valuation, income, growth and the company fundamentals.
Sales Revenue And Profitability
- GM Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And Margin By SegmentGeneral Motors' sales by country and growth rates. Discover GM's U.S. and non-U.S. revenue as well as the sale of North America and the International region.
- GM Largest Revenue Streams Came Not From China But USAExplore the sequential and year on year growth rate of General Motors automotive revenue and gross margin. Read about GM China automotive joint ventures and other revenue streams by region.
- GM Automotive Revenue RecognitionGeneral Motors revenue recognition for new and used vehicles sales, parts and accessories, services and others. Discover how does GM recognize its automotive sales and leasing revenue.
Debt Level And Leverage
- Is General Motors $120 Billion Debt A Cause For Concern?GM's debt level and debt breakdown analysis. Find out the debt from the Automotive and GM Financial. Discover GM's net debt, debt vs revenue, credit rating, etc.
- General Motors Debt To Equity Ratio And Capital StructureGeneral Motors' debt leverage analysis. Discover the debt to equity ratio and debt to asset ratio. Find out what makes up GM's capital structure.
R&D, Marketing, And Advertising Budget
- Tesla Vs GM In Research and Development (R&D) SpendingExplore Tesla and General Motors' R&D expenses and budgets. Discover the R&D growth rates, R&D to revenue ratio, and R&D to total cost and expenses ratio.
- Tesla Vs GM And Ford In Marketing And Advertising ExpensesComparison of marketing and advertising spending of Tesla, General Motors and Ford Motor. Discover ratios such as marketing to revenue, total costs and SGA expenses.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Vehicle Average Selling Price (ASP) Of Major AutomakersVehicle Average Sales Price of Tesla, Ford Motor, GM, Rivian, Nio Inc, Xpeng, and Li Auto. Discover the ASP by year, by quarter, and from 2020 to 2022.
- Tesla Vs GM In Automotive Revenue And Gross MarginComparison of Tesla and General Motors automotive sales revenue and gross margin. Can Tesla's profitability beat GM with its retailed-based model?
- Tesla Vs GM In Asset Turnover RatioComparison of Tesla and GM's total and long-term asset turnover ratios. Discover which automaker has better efficiency in asset utilization.
- Ford Vs GM Stock – Which One Is A Better Bet?Ford Motor vs General Motors in sales revenue, vehicle volume, profit and margin per vehicle sold, cash, debt, capital returns, etc.
- GM Vs Tesla – Sales Revenue, Profit And Margin Per CarComparison between Tesla and General Motors from the perspective of vehicle sales, revenue, profit and margin per car, dividends, cash, debt, and leverages.
- Will GM Go Out Of Business?Explore General Motors' ability to service the incurred interest expense. The analysis uses the interest coverage ratio and times interest earned ratio.
- GM Largest Revenue Source And Most Profitable SubsidiaryExplore the revenue, margin and profit of General Motors' business subsidiaries: GMNA, GMI, Corporate, Cruise, and GM Financial.
- GM Competitive Advantage And Core CompetenciesDiscover General Motors' competitive edge, including its dealership network, R&D spending, EV development, battery technology, autonomous driving, alternative fuel cell, etc.
- General Motors Cash On Hand And Free Cash FlowExplore GM's cash position which includes the cash at bank, operating cash flow, free cash flow, cash flow margin, and net cash from financing activities.
- Analyzing GM Liquidity With Only 3 RatiosGeneral Motors short-term liquidity. Discover the company's current ratio, working capital, and quick ratio (acid test ratio) as well as the credit facilities.
- A Peek Into General Motors (GM) Share Buyback HistoryExplore General Motors' stock buyback history and how the share repurchase has reduced the outstanding common stocks and was later diluted by stock-based compensation.
- GM Inventory Levels, Inventory Days And Turnover RatioDiscover General Motors' inventory numbers and ratio such as the inventory turnover ratio, days of sales, finished product inventory days, etc.
- What Makes Up General Motors Total Assets?Explores GM's total assets and the breakdown into long-term and current assets portions. Discover also GM's property, GM Financial receivables and operating leases.
- General Motors (GM) Frequently Asked QuestionsGM common and general frequently asked questions such as business units, equity, investment, acquisition, debt and liabilities, cash flow, products, revenue, profit, financial health, etc.