General Motors Topic By Categories
Vehicle Sales And Market Share
- Tracking General Motors Vehicle Wholesale Number By RegionExplore GM's numbers of vehicles delivered in North America and globally. Discover also the vehicle average selling price (ASP), growth rates, and revenue.
- Tracking GM Global Vehicle Sales And Market ShareGeneral Motors' worldwide vehicle sales in key regions and countries such as the U.S., China and South America. Read also the market share and growth rates.
- Tracking GM Truck, Car And SUV Sales And Market ShareDiscover General Motors' truck, sedan and crossover retail volumes and market share numbers in the U.S. Find out also the YoY growth rates by vehicle types.
- 5 Reasons GM Is A Good Dividend Stock And 5 It Is NotIs General Motors a good dividend stock? How safe GM's cash dividends are? Find out here the 5 factors that say it is and the other 5 that say it is not.
- Assessing GM Stock Valuation With Only 6 RatiosFind out General Motors' market valuation and historical market cap from the perspective of price to sales, price to book value, price to profit, price to free cash flow as well as the price to earnings ratio.
- Is General Motors Stock Worth Buying At $60?Is GM a good stock to buy now? Discover if GM's stock is worth your investment from the topics of valuation, income, growth and the company fundamentals.
Sales Revenue, Profitability, And Debt
- GM Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And Margin By SegmentGeneral Motors' sales breakdown by region, growth rates, and margins. Discover the revenue of GM North America, GM International, Cruise and GM Financial.
- GM Largest Revenue Streams Came Not From China But USAExplore the sequential and year on year growth rate of General Motors automotive revenue and gross margin. Read about GM China automotive joint ventures and other revenue streams by region.
- GM Automotive Revenue RecognitionGeneral Motors revenue recognition for new and used vehicles sales, parts and accessories, services and others. Discover how does GM recognize its automotive sales and leasing revenue.
- Is General Motors $115 Billion Debt A Cause For Concern?GM's total debt level and debt breakdown by segment which includes Automotive and GM Financial. Find out the net debt, debt vs asset and revenue ratio.
- How Does GM Fund Its Balance Sheet?Find out General Motors' debt leverage thru the debt to equity ratio and debt to asset ratio. Discover also what makes up GM's capital structure.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Vehicle Average Selling Price (ASP) Of Major AutomakersVehicle Average Sales Price of Tesla, Ford Motor, GM, Rivian, Nio Inc, Xpeng, and Li Auto. Discover the ASP by year, by quarter, and from 2020 to 2022.
- Tesla Vs GM In Automotive Revenue And Gross MarginComparison of Tesla and General Motors automotive sales revenue and gross margin. Can Tesla's profitability beat GM with its retailed-based model?
- GM Vs Tesla In Research and Development (R&D) SpendingExplore Tesla and General Motors' R&D expenses and budgets. Discover the R&D spending to revenue and total cost ratio and also read about the growth rates.
- Tesla Vs GM In Asset Turnover RatioTesla and GM's total and long-term asset turnover ratio comparison. Find out which automaker has better assets utilization when producing sales revenue.
- Ford Vs GM Stocks – Margin, Profit, Cash Flow And DebtComparison of Ford and General Motors' stocks. Discover which company is superior from the perspective of margin, profit, cash flow, debt and dividends.
- Tesla Vs GM Stock – Cash, Debt, Margins And ProfitabilityComparison of Tesla and General Motors from the perspective of revenue growth, car sales and deliveries, dividends, profitability, debt and cash flow margins.
Other Fundamental Statistics
- Will GM Go Out Of Business?Explore General Motors' ability to service the incurred interest expense. The analysis uses the interest coverage ratio and times interest earned ratio.
- GM’s Subsidiaries That Make The Most MoneyExplore General Motors' various business segments, including GMNA, GMI, Cruise, and GM Financial, and find out the sales, margins, and profitability.
- GM Competitive Advantage And Core CompetenciesDiscover General Motors' competitive edge, including its dealership network, R&D spending, EV development, battery technology, autonomous driving, alternative fuel cell, etc.
- GM’s Cash Metrics – Free Cash Flow And Cash On HandThis article explores General Motors' cash which includes the cash position, cash flow margin, operating cash flow and net cash from financing activities.
- Assessing GM Liquidity With Only 3 RatiosGeneral Motors short-term liquidity analysis in 2021. Find out about GM's current ratio, working capital and quick ratio (acid test ratio).
- A Peek Into GM’s Share Buyback HistoryExplore General Motors' stock buyback history and how the share repurchase has reduced the outstanding common stocks and was later diluted by stock-based compensation.
- How Efficient Has GM Been Managing Its Inventory?Discover General Motors' inventory levels. Find out the efficiency from inventory turnover ratio, days of sales ratio, finished product inventory days on hand, inventory to current assets and revenue, etc.
- What Makes Up General Motors Total Assets?Explores GM's total assets and the breakdown into long-term and current assets portions. Discover also GM's property, GM Financial receivables and operating leases.
- General Motors (GM) Frequently Asked QuestionsGM common and general frequently asked questions such as business units, equity, investment, acquisition, debt and liabilities, cash flow, products, revenue, profit, financial health, etc.