Average Revenue Per User
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter And Snapchat ARPU ComparisonFacebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Snap's average revenue per user (ARPU) numbers. Discover the ARPU for North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- Why I Think META Is Potentially A Cash Dividend StockMeta Platforms, Inc. (formerly Facebook) may declare a dividend as soon as 2023. Here are the reasons I think Meta will soon be paying cash dividends.
Monthly And Daily Active Users
- Facebook Monthly Active Users (MAU) Vs Pinterest And WeiboMETA, PINS, and WB's monthly active users (MAU) numbers. Find out also the MAU growth rates in regions such as the U.S., North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
- Facebook Daily Active Users (DAU) Vs Twitter, Snap And WeiboDaily Active User (DAU) numbers for FB, TWTR, PINS, SNAP Inc and WB. Find out also the DAU growth rates by region among the social media companies.
Sales Revenue, Profitability, And Margin
- Meta Platforms Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And MarginMeta Inc's sales, profit, and margin by business segment. Find out the Family Of Apps (advertising), and Reality Labs' revenue, operating income, and margins.
- Meta Revenue Breakdown By Region And User GeographyMeta Platforms Inc.'s sales numbers by address and user geographical location. Discover sales in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, etc.
- Meta, Twitter, Snap and Pinterest Margin ComparisonSocial media companies' margins and profitability comparison, including gross margin, operating margin, net profit margin and EBITDA margin.
Other Fundamental Statistics
- R&D Spending Comparison For Social Media CompaniesMeta, Twitter, Snap Inc. and Pinterest's research and development budget comparison. Discover also the R&D growth rates and ratios of R&D expenses to revenue.
- Meta, Twitter, Pins And Snap Debt Leverage Vs Cash On HandExplore Meta, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest's total debt, liabilities, cash on hand, net debt, leverages, debt to equity and debt to assets ratio.
- Cash Flow Comparison Among META, TWTR, PINS And SNAPCash comparison among Meta (Facebook), Twitter, Snap and Pinterest which includes cash margin, free cash flow, net cash from operating and financing activities.