Vehicle Sales And Market Share
- Ford Vehicle Wholesale And Delivery By Region StatisticsFord's wholesale in North and South America, the U.S., China, and Europe. Find out also Ford's global EV sales and sales of Ford Blue, Ford Model e, and Ford Pro.
- Tracking Ford Global Vehicle Sales and Market ShareFord Motor's retail sales and market share by region and country. Discover also the vehicle sales of electric, hybrid and ICE as well as Ford and Lincoln brands.
- Ford Electric Vehicle Sales In The U.S. And GloballyFord Motor's US and global EV sales figures by quarter and by year. Discover Ford's hybrid and ICE vehicle sales numbers and its U.S. best-selling EV model.
- 6 Reasons Ford Motor Is A Good Dividend Stock And 2 Reasons It Is NotIs Ford a good dividend stock or are the dividends safe? Find out the advantages and the disadvantages of Ford Motor as a dividend-paying company.
- Ford Motor Price Target And Stock Valuation Vs PeersFord Motor Company (F)'s valuation history and market capitalization. Compare Ford's stock valuation with peers and the automotive industry.
Sales Revenue, Profitability, And Debt
- Ford Motor Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And MarginExplore Ford Motor's sales by segment and automotive revenue by region/country. Discover also the growth rates, profitability, and margins.
- Ford Sales Revenue Per Employee In America, Europe, China, Etc.Ford Motor's revenue per employee by region and by segment. Discover the sales per employee in Automotive, Ford Credit, and Mobility.
- Ford Revenue Per Car Sold In North America, Europe, China, Etc.Ford Motor revenue per car or per vehicle in regions such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, China, etc.
- Is Ford Motor $140 Billion Debt A Cause For Concern?Explore the statistics of Ford Automotive and Ford Credit debt, which include the total debt, net debt, cash, debt to equity ratio, capital structure, payments due, credit ratings, etc.
R&D, Advertising And Marketing
- Ford Motor R&D Spending Vs TeslaCompare Ford Motor's R&D expenses with Tesla's. Discover the R&D budget to revenue and total costs and expenses ratios. Find out also the R&D growth rates.
- Tesla Vs GM And Ford In Marketing And Advertising ExpensesComparison of marketing and advertising spending of Tesla, General Motors and Ford Motor. Discover ratios such as marketing to revenue, total costs and SGA expenses.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Vehicle Average Selling Price (ASP) Of Major AutomakersVehicle Average Sales Price of Tesla, Ford Motor, GM, Rivian, Nio Inc, Xpeng, and Li Auto. Discover the ASP by year, by quarter, and from 2020 to 2022.
- Ford Vs GM Stock – Which One Is A Better Bet?Ford Motor vs General Motors in sales revenue, vehicle volume, profit and margin per vehicle sold, cash, debt, capital returns, etc.
- Ford Vs Tesla – Sales, Pricing, Cash, Debt And MarginComparison of Ford Motor and Tesla from the perspective of revenue, vehicle sales, average selling price, capital returns, profitability, cash flow, margins, etc.
- Ford Employees Number By Country And By SegmentExplore Ford Motor's number of global employees and employees by segment and by region. Discover which region or country has the most reduction and growth in employees.
- Ford Motor Cash On Hand And Cash Flow AnalysisExplore Ford Motor's cash positions from the perspective of cash balance, net cash from financing and operating activities as well as the Automotive free cash flow.
- Explore Ford Motor Liquidity With Only 3 RatiosDiscover Ford Motor's short-term liquidity from the current ratio, quick ratio (acid test ratio), and working capital. Find out also Ford's credit facilities.
- Ford Automotive And Ford Credit’s Margins ComparisonFord Automotive and Ford Credit's margin analysis. Find out the gross margin, operating margin and net profit margin by subsidiary and by segment.
- Ford Profit Per Vehicle In America, Europe, And ChinaExplore Ford's profit by segment, profit by region and profit per car sold in North America, South America, Europe, China, and IMG.
- Ford’s Return On Assets Plunged To Less Than 0%Analysis of Ford's total assets. Explore the breakdown of Ford's assets, including the current and long-term portions as well as finance receivables and operating leases.