Average Revenue Per User
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter And Snapchat ARPU ComparisonFacebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Snap's average revenue per user (ARPU) numbers. Discover the ARPU for North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- 5 Reasons Pinterest May Pay Dividends And 2 It Will NotPinterest may pay cash dividends based on these factors. Explore Pinterest's fundamentals and financial health and explore if a dividend is viable.
Monthly And Daily Active Users
- Facebook Monthly Active Users (MAU) Vs Pinterest And WeiboMETA, PINS, and WB's monthly active users (MAU) numbers. Find out also the MAU growth rates in regions such as the U.S., North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
- Facebook Daily Active Users (DAU) Vs Twitter, Snap And WeiboDaily Active User (DAU) numbers for FB, TWTR, PINS, SNAP Inc and WB. Find out also the DAU growth rates by region among the social media companies.
Sales Revenue, Profitability, And Margin
- Pinterest Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And MarginSocial Media Stock - Pinterest (PINS)'s sales breakdown by region, revenue growth rates, profitability, gross margin, operating, EBITDA and net profit margin.
- Meta, Twitter, Snap and Pinterest Margin ComparisonSocial media companies' margins and profitability comparison, including gross margin, operating margin, net profit margin and EBITDA margin.
Other Fundamental Statistics
- R&D Spending Comparison For Social Media CompaniesMeta, Twitter, Snap Inc. and Pinterest's research and development budget comparison. Discover also the R&D growth rates and ratios of R&D expenses to revenue.
- Meta, Twitter, Pins And Snap Debt Leverage Vs Cash On HandExplore Meta, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest's total debt, liabilities, cash on hand, net debt, leverages, debt to equity and debt to assets ratio.
- Cash Flow Comparison Among META, TWTR, PINS And SNAPCash comparison among Meta (Facebook), Twitter, Snap and Pinterest which includes cash margin, free cash flow, net cash from operating and financing activities.