Tesla Topic By Categories
- Vehicle Sales And Infrastructure Development
- Dividends And Risks
- Stock Valuation And Market Sentiment
- Automotive Revenue And Gross Margin
- Energy Revenue, Gross Margin And Other Revenue
- Margin, Profitability, And Debt
- Comparison With Related Companies
- Comparison With Chinese Companies
- Other Fundamental Statistics
- FAQ And Others
Vehicle Sales And Infrastructure Development
- Tracking Tesla Vehicle Production and Delivery NumbersTesla's production capacity and vehicle sales figures for Model 3/Y and S/X in 2022 and 2023. Find out Tesla's car sales vs Ford, GM, and Chinese automakers.
- The Growth Of Tesla’s Most Powerful AssetsThis article explores the growth of Tesla's charging infrastructures such as supercharger stations, and other assets, including mobile service vehicles, new stores and service locations.
Dividends And Risks
- 7 Reasons Tesla May Pay Cash Dividends And 3 It Will NotTesla may pay a cash dividend in the future. Find out here the reasons that it is a cash dividend stock and the reasons that it will not.
- 6 Real Risks of Investing in Tesla StocksDiscover the investment risk and financial risk of buying Tesla's stock. Find out the risk factors and analyze if Tesla share is worth your taking.
Stock Valuation And Market Sentiment
- Explore Tesla Stock Valuation With Only 9 RatiosExplore Tesla's valuation history and market capitalization. Look at ratios such as price to sales, price to book value, profit, net earnings, and cash flow.
- Tesla Projected Stock Price Based On Investor SentimentDetermine Tesla's estimated stock price for the period from 2023 to 2024 by investors' sentiments.
- What Has Been Driving Tesla Market Cap To New High?This article explains the driving force behind Tesla's market cap historic rise. Find out how the growth of common stocks outstanding created an extra $400 billion for Tesla.
- Is Tesla Stock A Buy At $700?Discover if Tesla is a good stock to buy and invest in now based on 4 criteria which are growth, income, valuation and fundamentals.
Automotive Revenue And Gross Margin
- Tesla Revenue Breakdown, Margin And Growth Rates By SegmentTesla's quarterly and annual sales by segment and by region or country in China and the U.S. Discover also the gross margin and projected growth rates for 2023.
- Tesla Automotive Revenue, Gross Margin And Growth RatesExplore Tesla's automotive revenue and the sales breakdown by segment. Discover the automotive gross margin and growth rates.
- Tesla Automotive Leasing, Gross Margin And Growth RatesDiscover the revenue, gross margin and numbers of vehicles delivered from Tesla's automotive leasing business. Find out also the leasing revenue growth rates.
- Tesla Largest Revenue Streams – Automotive SalesAutomotive sales revenue is one of Tesla's largest revenue sources. Find out the gross margin, ratio to total revenue and growth rates.
- Tesla Revenue and Gross Margin: Automotive Sales vs LeasingThis article compares Tesla automotive sales with automotive leasing revenue as well as the respective gross margin. Discover the revenue, gross margin and growth rate comparison between vehicles sales and leasing. Find out which business segment makes better gross profit.
Energy Revenue, Gross Margin And Other Revenue
- Tesla Energy Revenue, Gross Margin And Growth RatesTesla energy and storage sales, and gross margin (profitability) on a quarterly and TTM basis. Discover also the solar and energy storage deployment.
- Does Tesla Solar Revenue Compare Favorably With Car Sales?Comparison between Tesla solar and automotive business in terms of annual and quarterly revenue, gross margin, growth rates and size.
- Tesla Services Revenue, Gross Margin And Growth RatesTesla's services segment revenue, growth rates and gross margin. Discover what Tesla's service revenue is and how it drives sales.
- Tesla Regulatory Credits Revenue Boosts Profits And MarginsTesla's secret weapon of sales that you may not be aware of. Discover what automotive carbon credits are and the effect on gross margin and profitability.
Margin, Profitability, And Debt
- Tesla GAAP And Non-GAAP Margins Reached Record HighsExplore Tesla's gross margin, operating margin, EBITDA, and net profit margin. Discover Tesla's profit margin excluding carbon credits sales.
- Is Tesla A Profitable Company?Discover Tesla's profitability from metrics such as gross profit, operating profit, pre-tax income and net profit as well as earnings per share (EPS).
- Tesla Debt Leverage And Capital Structure AnalysisDiscover Tesla's capital structure from the debt to equity and debt to asset ratio. Find out how Tesla funded its balance sheet, whether by liabilities or by equity.
- Is Tesla’s $2 Billion Debt A Cause For Concern?Explore Tesla's total debt levels, debt breakdown, net debt and the effect of leases on debt. Read also Tesla's debt vs assets and debt to revenue ratio.
- Will Tesla Go Out Of Business In 2023?Tesla's financial health - can Tesla survive 2023 or go bankrupt? Compare Tesla's liquid assets such as cash equivalents with that of current liabilities.
- Tesla Interest Expense To EBIT And EBITDA Coverage RatioThis article explores Tesla's debt service capability based on the interest coverage ratio or times interest earned ratio with respect to EBIT and EBITDA.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Vehicle Average Selling Price (ASP) Of Major AutomakersVehicle Average Sales Price of Tesla, Ford Motor, GM, Rivian, Nio Inc, Xpeng, and Li Auto. Discover the ASP by year, by quarter, and from 2020 to 2022.
- Tesla Vs GM In Automotive Revenue And Gross MarginComparison of Tesla and General Motors automotive sales revenue and gross margin. Can Tesla's profitability beat GM with its retailed-based model?
- Tesla Vs GM Stock – Cash, Debt, Margins And ProfitabilityComparison of Tesla and General Motors from the perspective of revenue growth, car sales and deliveries, dividends, profitability, debt and cash flow margins.
- Ford Vs Tesla Stock – Cash, Margin And ProfitabilityComparison of Ford Motor and Tesla's stock from the perspective of revenue growth, vehicle sales and deliveries, dividend, profitability and cash flow margins.
- GM Vs Tesla In Research and Development (R&D) SpendingExplore Tesla and General Motors' R&D expenses and budgets. Discover the R&D spending to revenue and total cost ratio and also read about the growth rates.
- Ford Motor Vs Tesla In Research And Development SpendingCompares Ford Motor's R&D expenses with that of Tesla between 2013 and 2022. Discover also the R&D budget to revenue and total costs ratio as well as the growth rates.
- Tesla Vs GM In Asset Turnover RatioTesla and GM's total and long-term asset turnover ratio comparison. Find out which automaker has better assets utilization when producing sales revenue.
Comparison With Chinese Companies
- Nio, Xpeng, Li Auto And Tesla’s R&D Spending ComparisonCompare Chinese EV makers such as Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto's research and development costs with Tesla. Find out the growth rates, ratio to revenue and expenses.
- Chinese EV Companies’ Vehicle Sales Vs TeslaNio, Xpeng and Li Auto's car deliveries vs Tesla. Compare the average sales price or revenue per vehicle sold and market valuation among the EV makers.
- Nio, Li Auto and Xpeng’s Margin And Profitability Vs TeslaCompare Chinese EV companies' margins and profitability with that of Tesla, including the gross margin, vehicle margin, operating and net profit margins.
- Tesla, Li Auto, Xpeng And Nio’s Cash Flow ComparisonCompare the cash metrics, including net cash from operating and financing activities, free cash flow and cash conversion rate, for Chinese EV companies with that of Tesla.
- Xpeng, Li Auto And Nio’s Debt And Cash Vs TeslaComparison of total debt, net debt, cash on hand, debt to equity ratio, debt to asset ratio and capital structure of Xpeng, Li Auto and Nio with that of Tesla.
Other Fundamental Statistics
- Tesla Operating Expenses And Cost Breakdown AnalysisTesla's operating cost breakdown into R&D, SGA and restructuring. Find out also the operating margin, promotional, marketing and advertising expenses.
- Tesla Inventory Levels And Inventory Turnover RatioDiscover Tesla's inventory numbers and management efficiency thru ratios such as inventory turnover, days of inventory, inventory to current assets and revenue.
- Tesla’s Cash Metrics – Cash On Hand And Free Cash FlowExplore Tesla's cash reserves and cash position, digital assets, bitcoins, cash flow margins, free cash flow, net cash from operating and financing activities.
- 2 Easy Ways To Measure Tesla Return On InvestmentDiscover Tesla's ROI by measuring the return on equity (ROE) and return on total assets (ROTA) ratios.
- Tesla Shares Outstanding And Effect Of Stock DilutionTesla's quarterly stocks outstanding and effect of share dilution on stockholders. Find out Tesla's (1) stock-based compensation and (2) common stocks issuance.
- Analyzing Tesla Liquidity With Only 3 RatiosTesla's liquidity ratio and short-term solvency analysis. Discover Tesla's current ratio, working capital and acid test ratio (quick ratio).
- An In-Depth Look At Tesla’s Total AssetsTesla's asset breakdown analysis. Discover TSLA's current, long-term, fixed and cash-producing assets. Find out also the asset growth rates and use efficiency.
- Tracking Tesla Accounts Receivable and Days Sales OutstandingTesla's accounts receivable and short-term liquidity metrics, including accounts receivable turnover, days sales outstanding, current assets and TTM revenue ratios.
- Does Tesla Need A Capital Raise?This article deals with Tesla's cash flow analysis from the perspective of operating cash flow, cash flow from investing activities, free cash flow and cash flow from financing activities.
- Does Tesla Operating Costs Compare Favorably With Sales?Tesla's operating costs comparison with revenue or sales growth. Find out the ratio of Tesla's operating costs to revenue and see whether expenses have outgrown revenue.
FAQ And Others
- Tesla Frequently Asked Questions from InvestorsTesla common and general frequently asked questions related to business strategy, stock investment, acquisition, products, revenue, profit, debt, financial health, cash flow, business liquidity, etc.
- 3 Minutes Is All You Need to Know Everything About TeslaTesla goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy from fossil fuel. With this goal in mind, Tesla has two main product segments to do just that and they are: 1. Electric Vehicles 2. Energy generation and storage Electric Vehicles For electric vehicles, Tesla designs, develops and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles. These vehicles are designed from the ground ...
- 3 Key Tesla’s Energy Products to Solving the World Energy CrisisOther than electric vehicles, Tesla also manufactures and sells a variety of energy product. Tesla is leveraging its expertise on energy management and manufacturing processes developed for electric vehicles to develop these energy products for use in homes, commercial facilities and on the utility grid. Tesla’s energy products consist of both the energy storage products ...
- 7 Competitive Advantages That Tesla Uses To Outsmart Its CompetitorsTo say that Tesla is none other than a typical automaker is an understatement as the company has developed sophisticated core technology in electric vehicle and energy storage over the years. The following areas are Tesla main technological expertise: 1. Powertrain engineering 2. Vehicle engineer 3. Innovative manufacturing 4. Energy storage In addition, Tesla has accumulated a portfolio of intellectual properties related to electric vehicles ...
- Tesla Energy Generation and Storage Revenue RecognitionHow did Tesla recognize its energy products such as energy generation and storage? Find out Tesla revenue recognition for energy storage and solar system sales and leasing.
- Tesla Revenue Recognition From Sales And Leasing of CarsTesla automotive revenue recognition comes from the following segments: 1. Automotive sales (inclusive of regulatory credits) 2 . Automotive leasing