Vehicle Sales And Infrastructure Development
- Tesla Vehicle Production, Deliveries And Sales By ModelExplore Tesla's production capacity and vehicle sales figures by car model. Discover also the total volume and comparison with other automakers.
- Tesla Numbers Of Supercharger, Service Fleet And New StoresThis article explores the growth of Tesla's charging infrastructures such as the supercharger stations, and other assets, including mobile service vehicles, new store and service locations.
Dividends And Risks
- 7 Reasons Tesla May Pay Cash Dividends And 4 It Will NotTesla may pay a dividend in the future. Find out here the factors that it may become a dividend-paying stock and the factors that it will not.
- 6 Real Risks of Investing in Tesla StocksDiscover the investment risk and financial risk of buying Tesla's stock. Find out the risk factors and analyze if Tesla share is worth your taking.
Stock Valuation And Market Sentiment
- Explore Tesla Stock Valuation With Only 9 RatiosExplore Tesla's valuation history and market capitalization. Look at ratios such as price to sales, price to book value, profit, net earnings, and cash flow.
- Tesla Projected Stock Price Based On Investor SentimentDetermine Tesla's estimated stock price for the period from 2023 to 2024 by investors' sentiments.
- What Has Been Driving Tesla Market Cap To New High?This article explains the driving force behind Tesla's market cap historic rise. Find out how the growth of common stocks outstanding created an extra $400 billion for Tesla.
- Is Tesla Stock A Buy At $700?Discover if Tesla is a good stock to buy and invest in now based on 4 criteria which are growth, income, valuation and fundamentals.
Total Revenue And Gross Margin
- Tesla Revenue Breakdown, Profitability And Margin By SegmentExplore Tesla (TSLA)'s quarterly and annual sales by segment and by region/country. Find out also the profit and margin of the automotive and energy segment.
- Tesla Revenue Per Employee And Revenue Per CarExplore how much money Tesla's employees make for the company. Discover also Tesla's revenue per vehicle with and without carbon credit and leasing revenue.
Automotive Revenue And Gross Margin
- Tesla Automotive Revenue, Car Sales, And Gross MarginExplore Tesla's automotive revenue, car sales and revenue per vehicle . Discover the automotive gross margin and growth rates.
- Tesla Automotive Leasing, Gross Margin, And Growth RatesDiscover Tesla's leasing revenue, leasing revenue per car, gross margin and number of leased vehicles delivered.
- Tesla Car Sales Revenue, Gross Margin And Growth RatesTesla's car sales revenue is the company's largest revenue stream. Find out the gross margin, ratio to total revenue and growth rates.
- Tesla Revenue and Gross Margin: Automotive Sales vs LeasingThis article compares Tesla automotive sales with automotive leasing revenue as well as the respective gross margin. Discover the revenue, gross margin and growth rate comparison between vehicles sales and leasing. Find out which business segment makes better gross profit.
Energy Revenue, Gross Margin And Other Revenue
- Tesla Energy Revenue, Margins, Storage And Solar DeployedExplore Tesla energy statistics. Discover the sales revenue, gross margin, growth rates, and solar and energy storage deployment by quarter and by year.
- Does Tesla Solar Revenue Compare Favorably With Car Sales?Comparison between Tesla solar and automotive business in terms of annual and quarterly revenue, gross margin, growth rates and size.
- Tesla Services Revenue, Gross Margin And Growth RatesTesla's services segment revenue, growth rates and gross margin. Discover what Tesla's service revenue is and how it drives sales.
- Tesla Regulatory Credits Revenue Boosts Profits And MarginsTesla's secret weapon of sales that you may not be aware of. Discover what automotive carbon credits are and the effect on gross margin and profitability.
Margin, Profitability, And Debt
- Tesla Margin Per Car, Vehicle Margin And Profit MarginExplore Tesla's gross margin, operating margin, EBITDA, and net profit margin. Discover also the vehicle margin and margin per car sold.
- Tesla Net Profit, Profit Per Car And Profit Per EmployeeDiscover Tesla's gross profit, operating profit, and net income as well as earnings per share (EPS). Find out also profit per vehicle and profit per employee.
- Tesla Debt To Equity Ratio, Capital Structure And LeverageLearn about Tesla's debt structure and leverage from the debt to asset and debt to equity ratio. Find out how Tesla funds its balance sheets, whether by liabilities or equity..
- Tesla Debt Maturity Schedule, Cash And Credit RatingTesla's total debt, debt levels, and net debt. Read also Tesla's cash, debt payment due, total liquidity, debt ratio, and credit rating.
- Will Tesla Go Out Of Business In 2024?Can Tesla survive 2024 or go bankrupt? Discover Tesla's financial health. Compare Tesla's liquid assets such as cash and cash equivalents with current liabilities.
- Tesla Interest Expense And Interest Coverage RatioThis article finds out whether Tesla can service its debt through the interest coverage or times interest earned ratio with respect to operating profit and EBITDA.
Operating, Marketing And Advertising Expenses
- Tesla Operating Expenses And Cost Breakdown AnalysisTesla's R&D, SGA and restructuring costs and expenses. Find out also Tesla's operating margin, promotional, marketing and advertising expenses.
- Tesla Vs GM And Ford In Marketing And Advertising ExpensesComparison of marketing and advertising spending of Tesla, General Motors and Ford Motor. Discover ratios such as marketing to revenue, total costs and SGA expenses.
- Does Tesla Operating Costs Compare Favorably With Sales?Tesla's operating costs comparison with revenue or sales growth. Find out the ratio of Tesla's operating costs to revenue and see whether expenses have outgrown revenue.
Comparison With Related Companies
- Vehicle Average Selling Price (ASP) Of Major AutomakersVehicle Average Sales Price of Tesla, Ford Motor, GM, Rivian, Nio Inc, Xpeng, and Li Auto. Discover the ASP by year, by quarter, and from 2020 to 2022.
- Tesla Vs GM In Automotive Revenue And Gross MarginComparison of Tesla and General Motors automotive sales revenue and gross margin. Can Tesla's profitability beat GM with its retailed-based model?
- GM Vs Tesla – Sales Revenue, Profit And Margin Per CarComparison between Tesla and General Motors from the perspective of vehicle sales, revenue, profit and margin per car, dividends, cash, debt, and leverages.
- Ford Vs Tesla – Sales, Pricing, Cash, Debt And MarginComparison of Ford Motor and Tesla from the perspective of revenue, vehicle sales, average selling price, capital returns, profitability, cash flow, margins, etc.
- Tesla Vs GM In Research and Development (R&D) SpendingExplore Tesla and General Motors' R&D expenses and budgets. Discover the R&D growth rates, R&D to revenue ratio, and R&D to total cost and expenses ratio.
- Ford Motor R&D Spending Vs TeslaCompare Ford Motor's R&D expenses with Tesla's. Discover the R&D budget to revenue and total costs and expenses ratios. Find out also the R&D growth rates.
- Tesla Vs GM In Asset Turnover RatioComparison of Tesla and GM's total and long-term asset turnover ratios. Discover which automaker has better efficiency in asset utilization.
Comparison With Chinese Companies
- Nio, Xpeng, Li Auto And Tesla’s R&D Spending ComparisonCompare Chinese EV makers such as Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto's research and development costs with Tesla. Find out the growth rates, ratio to revenue and expenses.
- Chinese EV Makers Vs Tesla In Sales, Valuation, And Growth RatesCompare Nio, Xpeng and Li Auto with Tesla in several statistics which include the EV deliveries, revenue per vehicle sold and market valuation per car delivered.
- Nio, Li Auto and Xpeng Margins And Profitability Vs TeslaCompare Chinese EV companies' margins and profitability with Tesla's. These include the gross margin, vehicle margin, operating margin, and net profit margin.
- Tesla, Li Auto, Xpeng And Nio’s Cash Flow ComparisonCompare the cash metrics, including net cash from operating and financing activities, free cash flow and cash conversion rate, for Chinese EV companies with that of Tesla.
- Xpeng, Li Auto And Nio’s Debt And Cash Vs TeslaComparison of total debt, net debt, cash on hand, debt to equity ratio, debt to asset ratio and capital structure of Xpeng, Li Auto and Nio with that of Tesla.
- Tesla Inventory Levels And Inventory Turnover RatioDiscover Tesla's inventory numbers and management efficiency thru ratios such as inventory turnover, days of inventory, inventory to current assets and revenue.
- Tesla Cash On Hand, Free Cash Flow, And Bitcoin HoldingsExplore Tesla's cash position, digital assets holdings, operating and free cash flow, margins, and net cash from financing activities.
- 2 Easy Ways To Measure Tesla Return On InvestmentDiscover Tesla's ROI by measuring the return on equity (ROE) and return on total assets (ROTA) ratios.
- Tesla Shares Outstanding And Effect Of Stock DilutionTesla's quarterly stocks outstanding and effect of share dilution on stockholders. Find out Tesla's (1) stock-based compensation and (2) common stocks issuance.
- Analyzing Tesla Liquidity With Only 3 RatiosTesla's liquidity ratio and short-term solvency. Discover Tesla's current ratio, working capital, and acid test ratio (quick ratio) as well as the credit facilities.
- An In-Depth Look At Tesla’s Total AssetsTesla's asset breakdown analysis. Discover TSLA's current, long-term, fixed and cash-producing assets. Find out also the asset growth rates and use efficiency.
- Tracking Tesla Accounts Receivable and Days Sales OutstandingTesla's accounts receivable and short-term liquidity metrics, including accounts receivable turnover, days sales outstanding, current assets and TTM revenue ratios.
- Does Tesla Need A Capital Raise?This article deals with Tesla's cash flow analysis from the perspective of operating cash flow, cash flow from investing activities, free cash flow and cash flow from financing activities.
FAQ And Others
- Tesla Frequently Asked Questions from InvestorsTesla common and general frequently asked questions related to business strategy, stock investment, acquisition, products, revenue, profit, debt, financial health, cash flow, business liquidity, etc.
- 3 Minutes Is All You Need to Know Everything About TeslaTesla goal is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy from fossil fuel. With this goal in mind, Tesla has two main product segments to do just that and they are: 1. Electric Vehicles 2. Energy generation and storage Electric Vehicles For electric vehicles, Tesla designs, develops and sells high-performance fully electric vehicles. These vehicles are designed from the ground ...
- 3 Key Tesla’s Energy Products to Solving the World Energy CrisisOther than electric vehicles, Tesla also manufactures and sells a variety of energy product. Tesla is leveraging its expertise on energy management and manufacturing processes developed for electric vehicles to develop these energy products for use in homes, commercial facilities and on the utility grid. Tesla’s energy products consist of both the energy storage products ...
- 7 Competitive Advantages That Tesla Uses To Outsmart Its CompetitorsTo say that Tesla is none other than a typical automaker is an understatement as the company has developed sophisticated core technology in electric vehicle and energy storage over the years. The following areas are Tesla main technological expertise: 1. Powertrain engineering 2. Vehicle engineer 3. Innovative manufacturing 4. Energy storage In addition, Tesla has accumulated a portfolio of intellectual properties related to electric vehicles ...
- Tesla Energy Generation and Storage Revenue RecognitionHow did Tesla recognize its energy products such as energy generation and storage? Find out Tesla revenue recognition for energy storage and solar system sales and leasing.
- Tesla Revenue Recognition From Sales And Leasing of CarsTesla automotive revenue recognition comes from the following segments: 1. Automotive sales (inclusive of regulatory credits) 2 . Automotive leasing